The Rev. Philip Anthony Magaldi:Retired from ministry April 25, 1999. Continued to perform services atan assisted-living center in North Richland Hills until Aug. 10, 2006,when Bishop Kevin Vann forbid him from continuing to function as apriest.
- January 1990-March 1992, St. Mary, Henrietta, administrator
- March 1992-July 1993, in prison for embezzlement, Rhode Island
- July 1993-August 1998, St. John the Apostle, Fort Worth, associate pastor
- Retired April 19, 1999
The Rev. James Bernard Hanlon: Died Feb. 17, 1990.
- Ordained June 6, 1981
- June 1981-October 1983, St. Michael, Bedford, associate pastor
- October 1983-June 1986, Holy Family, Fort Worth, associate pastor
- June 1986-July 1987, St. John the Apostle, North Richland Hills, parochial vicar
- July 1987-April 1988, St. Maria Goretti, Arlington, associate pastor
- April 1988-August 1988, St. Patrick, Fort Worth, associate pastor
- August 1988-January 1989, St. Rita et al., Ranger, administrator
- 1989, medical leave The Rev. William Reece Hoover: Died Oct. 19, 1996.
- Ordained May 28, 1955, Dallas-Fort Worth
- June 1955-June 1957, St. James, Dallas, assistant pastor
- July 1957-September 1960, Holy Cross, Dallas, assistant pastor
- September 1960-January 1962, St. Patrick, Fort Worth, assistant pastor
- January 1962-November 1963, Christ the King, Dallas, resident
- November 1963-February 1964, Blessed Sacrament, Dallas, resident
- February 1964-June 1965, St. Cecilia, Dallas, resident
- July 1965-November 1966, St. Edward, resident
- November 1966-July 1977, St. Thomas, pastor
- July 1977-June 1987, Holy Name, Fort Worth
- June 1987-July 1995, St. Patrick, Fort Worth, pastor
- Resigned July 2, 1995
- Retired Oct. 1, 1996 The Rev. James Joseph Reilly:Died May 2, 1999. The Fort Worth Roman Catholic Diocese last weeksettled a lawsuit with 11 men who accused Reilly of sexual abuse whenthey were children.
- Ordained Oct. 14, 1945, Dallas-Fort Worth
- 1945-52, Christ the King, Dallas, assistant pastor
- September 1952-August 1953, Sacred Heart, Wichita Falls, assistant pastor
- August 1953-October 1953, St. George, Fort Worth, resident
- October 1953-February 1954, Sacred Heart, Wichita Falls, assistant
- Feb. 26, 1954-June 1954, I Conception, Denton, pastor
- July 1954, study leave in Villanova, Pa.
- September 1955-September 1956, St. John parish and school, Ennis, assistant pastor and teacher
- August 1956-January 1962, St. Andrew, Laneri High School, Fort Worth, assistant and teacher
- January 1962-June 1964, St. Augustine, Holy Spirit Seminary, Dallas, pastor and instructor
- July 1964-May 1966, Holy Spirit Seminary, rector
- June 1966-October 1967, Our Lady Queen of Peace, Wichita Falls, pastor
- November 1967-September 1987, St. Maria Goretti, Arlington, pastor; Holy Trinity Seminary, instructor
- Retired Oct. 1, 1987 The Rev. Rudolf John Renteria: Ability to function as a priest removed June 24, 2002.
- Ordained Aug. 18, 1979
- September 1979-October 1981, St. Matthew, Arlington, associate pastor
- October 1981-June 1982, Sacred Heart, Wichita Falls, associate pastor
- July 1982-June 1985, Holy Family et al., Vernon, pastor
- July 1985-November 1987, St. Philip the Apostle, Lewisville, pastor
- November 1987-November 1989, hospital ministry, Holy Family, Fort Worth, chaplain, associate pastor, resident
- Dec. 1, 1989, hospital ministry at St. Paul, Dallas, chaplain The Rev. John Howlett, religious order priest: Restricted by thePallottine religious order to their provincial house in Dublin,Ireland. Cannot function as a priest.
- July 1977-July 1984, St. Mary, Graham, pastor
- August 1984-August 1985, St. Brendan, Stephenville, associate pastor
- August 1985, left St. Brendan
Source: Fort Worth Roman Catholic Diocese and Star-Telegram archives
Having a problem accessing a file or finding what you are looking for? Email us
for a listing of alternate locations.
of an article of interest
Publishing a story about TFYQA? - See our for the News Media
Want to share your news! Use Submit TFYQA News
.Pedophilia and sexual abuse of children in Australia