"The Independent Commission into Sexual Abuse" Catholic Church, Melbourne diocese.
Questions we would like to pose to The Commissioner.
- Will you use any information gleaned from this site as a means to further assist those who have been shown to have experienced religious abuse?
- How will that information be used?
- What Institutions will have this information available to them?
- Please explain the funding and costs of the Commission?
- Does the Commission produce an annual balance sheet?
- Does the Commission have a charter?
- Where is this information available from?
- Does the Commissioner report to its convener?
- How often does the Commission report to its convener?
- Who does the Commission report to?
- Is the Commission a legally constituted Commission?
- What powers does the Commissioner have?
- Can you guarantee that The Commission will not use information gleaned from the victims stories and other information from them as a means to diminish a persons opportunity to obtain fair and just compensation?
- Can you guarantee that once a person has been identified as a victim of religious abuse to the satisfaction of The Commission that
- The Commission will not use information gleaned from the victims stories and other information from them as a means to diminish a persons opportunity to obtain qualified and experienced counselling?
- The Commission will cease further investigation until such time as the victims counsellor determines in consultation with their client advised that it is appropriate to continue?
- Does the Commission have a philosophy in regards the treatment of victims in any of the following areas. If so where are these published?
- Psychological and psychiatric treatment of victims?
- Financial assistance?
- Assistance in obtaining and maintaining employment?
- Assistance in social re-engagement for the victim?
- If a victim is dissatisfied with a decision made by the Commission, what are the procedures a victim should follow? If so where is this information published?
- Does the Commission provide generic data from its dealings to any institution?
- Will the Commission knowing that it holds the key to the greatest amount of information in the country and possibly the world in this area, make information available that information for research and scientific study?
- Will the Commission provide funding for research and scientific study?
Having a problem accessing a file or finding what you are looking for? Email us
for a listing of alternate locations.
of an article of interest
Publishing a story about TFYQA? - See our for the News Media
Want to share your news! Use Submit TFYQA News
.Pedophilia and sexual abuse of children in Australia