Our goals are initially defined as:
- To obtain a just result for victims.
- To bring genuine acknowledgement of the harm and damage caused to individuals who have suffered from clergy abuse.
- To lobby politicians, clergy, the congregations of all religions and the general Australian population to seek their support.
- To provide a central point of contact for victims of clergy abuse.
- To provide and distribute a wide range of data via the Internet.
- To provide genuinely caring and genuine assistance to those affected.
- To seek input from those who have experience in this area and to provide a forum to explore their ideas.
- To seek funding and sponsorship from any area of commerce, religion or private. email us at email@example.com for information.
- To provide a voice and an opportunity for those who have been victimised by religious institutions.
- To develop a searchable database of abusers.
- To provide support to those seeking to obtain justice for the crimes committed against them.
- To seek your support in this area -s imply by emailing friends and asking them to show their support.
- To gather 1 million email addresses of supporters.
for details on how to support us.
Having a problem accessing a file or finding what you are looking for? Email us
for a listing of alternate locations.
of an article of interest
Publishing a story about TFYQA? - See our for the News Media
Want to share your news! Use Submit TFYQA News
.Pedophilia and sexual abuse of children in Australia